The experts at Prorate Services, Inc. provide essential support to trucking companies who seek to be compliant with national and state regulations. Whether your company is looking for assistance with transportation tax filings or random drug and alcohol testing in South Dakota, our team of professionals can provide you with the expertise you need. Our extensive range of services for local trucking companies include the following offerings and more:
- Drug and alcohol testing: As the owner or manager of a trucking company, you know that it’s illegal for drivers to be operating their vehicles while under the influence of alcohol and drugs. To help improve safety and minimize risk, Prorate Services, Inc. provides onsite and random drug and alcohol testing in South Dakota for trucking company employees.
- IFTA/IRP licensing and filings: Staying on top of annual reports and fuel tax agreements can be a time-consuming and laborious process. That’s why our specialists are dedicated to filing flawless paperwork for your company, while staying on top of any changes to national or interstate law.
- DOT and FMSCA compliance consulting: Our professional services can help your company prepare for upcoming compliance reviews, avoid DOT transgressions and help produce desired safety results.
- Driver qualification file support: We make sure your employees are eligible for the job by compiling all requirements for driver qualification files. We know which types of paperwork are necessary for such reports, and can work with drivers to secure all mandatory information.
- 2290 Heavy Highway Use Tax filings: Special tax laws exist for trucking companies that operate within the U.S. Our experts have the knowledge and ability to help you prepare tax filings that appropriately reflect your business and keep you in good legal standing.
To learn more about how our consulting and drug and alcohol testing services can benefit your trucking business, contact Prorate Services, Inc. today by calling 605-395-6546.